ERATEK– A MEMBER OF AUSTDOOR GROUP
In 2018, Austdoor Group (ADG) officially launched the franchise of Colored stone covered steel Tile and Roofing products branded Eratek.
With a total factory scale of up to 15,000 square meters, this is a methodical investment of ADG aiming to change consumer behavior towards a much more modern and economical roofing solution.
17 years of experience in the construction industry, along with the CREATIVE – TECHNOLOGY core values, the Eratek brand including the Colored stone covered steel Tile Eratile and Light steel Truss Eratruss is considered as an innovative products of ADG thanks to its outstanding advantages.
Colored stone covered steel Tile Eratile
As a new product of roofing tiles, replacing traditional roofing materials with modern and luxurious beauty and economical budget, and possessing outstanding advantages.
- LIGHTWEIGHT TILE SOLUTIONS: LIGHT COST, LIGHT WORK, LIGHT STRUCTURE
- 30% of lower cost than traditional tiles.
- Weight density of 5.8 kg/m2, equal to one sixth compared with the traditional tile (36kg/m2) reduces the roof load, reduces the cost of the roof truss (trusses, columns, rafters, battens) thereby reducing construction costs.
- TIMELESS MODERN AND LUXURIOUS BEAUTY
- CNC stamping technology creates many tile types with high aesthetics, suitable for various types of architecture.
- The French spectroscopic color stone melting Technology produces a variety of colors for tiles with the color durability for over 30 years. Colored stone is directly sprayed (WET on WET) on the steel surface and covered with a protective layer of glue to remain the bright color of the tiles.
- NOISE AND TEMPERATURE DECREASE
- Eratile surface is coverd by a sharp and crystalline colored layer. When the raindrops fall on the roof, they will be easily dispersed, reducing 80% of noise (equivalent to 30dB) compared to traditional roofs.
- This 1.5mm thick colored stone layer combined with insulation paint, adhesive layer together with Acrylic coating makes Eratile be able to insulate the heat, helping the roof to be 10 degrees cooler than traditional roofs.
- EASY TRANSPORTATION AND CONSTRUCTION
- Designed synchronous truss products for easy transportation and construction.
- The tile is lightweight and the appearance is correctly shaped on the CNC machine so it has a high overlap. When roofing, the tiles are connected to the truss by horizontal self-drilling screws so they cannot leak the raindrops through the slot.
- THE DURABILITY FOR OVER 30 YEARS OF USE
Such special materials that have been studied for tropicalization such as zinc aluminum plating steel, glue, spectrum stone layer, Acrylic coating,… helps Eratile cope with Vietnam’s typical climate conditions: hot, humid, rainy, stormy,… and reach durability for over 30 years of use.
- SAFE AND FRIENDLY TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Steel roofs are linked to the roof truss that has a sustainable structure, being able to withstand wind above level 14 (160km/h). In case of natural disasters such as typhoons, earthquakes,… if the roof collapses, the steel tile cannot break, ensuring safety for the whole family.
- The materials used for manufacturing Eratile are recyclable, water-based adhesive product which does not create hazardous wastes for the environment and consumer health, meeting the GREEN Build standard following the trend of the twenty-first century.
Light steel product Eratruss
Eratruss is a lightweight zinc-plated steel truss product with many outstanding advantages.
- Technical safety: Structural and constructing drawings are created in specialized software by Hera technical team or Hera-trained Agent system.
- High product lifespan: 20-year warranty with zinc plated aluminum truss material AZ100, G550.
- Fast construction: The construction are based on self-drilling screws, bolts … work time is reduced by only one half of traditional heavy rafters.
- Cost savings: The weight of only one third compared with heavy steel rafters saves costs for the foundation system, walls and maintenance paint cost is saved.
- Friendly to the Environment and Safe for users: Protective Coating paints and Maintenance paints are not used